Shopping Thread .. or What Did You Buy?

I bought a roll of shelf-paper for the bathroom cabinet, and discovered that I'm terrible at drawing & cutting 90-degree angles. I used to be good at that kind of stuff, but I guess those skills atrophy. So now I have to buy a T-square.

I bought myself a replica of the sword found in the Sutton Hoo burial! (It is an actual sword too, no stainless steel sword-like-objects for me!)
SuttonHoo1.jpg

I think it looks pretty good, and feels pretty good in the hand. Now I just need to find a good way to display it!

I bought a roll of shelf-paper for the bathroom cabinet, and discovered that I'm terrible at drawing & cutting 90-degree angles. I used to be good at that kind of stuff, but I guess those skills atrophy. So now I have to buy a T-square.

You could do that freehand?!

Alas, if I slay my enemies in this day and age, I am unable to appear before the Witenagemot claiming it was justified because they were pagan Vikings.
Political correctness gone wild!

Is she really going for a walk if she's in a stroller. I can't imagine my girls participating in such. :lol:

Who needs the internet, just sit all day and watch your computer.

I bought this pocket brush pen after watching this video of Kim Jun Gi:

Now we both use the same pen, so only need the creativity, the practice and the talent to become as good as him.

Is she really going for a walk if she's in a stroller. I can't imagine my girls participating in such. :lol:
The idea is for them to get fresh air and mental stimulation while not being at risk of being chased, run over, or poisoned.

@MaryKB: Your cats look almost like Maddy. The only immediate differences I can see are the eye color and maybe they're not quite the same size. But the cat in the stroller has the same expression Maddy uses at me when she thinks it's time to be fed and I'm not doing it fast enough.

Mine are only eight months old! :) I found out my yoga group has a "black cats club" and I may join XD

My husband plays a Star Wars game with his friends called "Armada" ... they have little star ship models they fly around and such. I bought him a Super Star Destroyer expansion pack for Christmas (I'll have to keep it hidden for a few months!) and I think he'll be fairly surprised.

I just ordered two pairs of booties: one black (dressier, for church) and another suede-grey (more casual) I'm planning to wear these this fall and winter, maybe with jeans or a skirt and leggings?

Shopping = Fun! :)

I ordered another pair of ankle boots, so that makes three in total. This pair is brown (the other two I bought are grey and black)

Got my grey ones today, they're super cute and very comfortable. These will go with just about everything.

Now pick up some beige and it looks like You've got all of Your bases covered Mary :)

Today I bought some "threads" for someone dear to me, and am having them delivered to their house (far away!)

Here are my recent booties purchases ... the grey ones are my favorite. I'm sorry about my cats, I had a really hard time getting a picture without one or the other being in the way!

In a shocking turn of events, I prefer the grey over the black.
I know, I love them, they go with everything. I have a pair of skinny-leg indigo jeans that come just to the tops of my ankles, these look absolutely cute with them - I have just about a centimeter of skin showing. I've also tried them out with a midi skirt, and I love the style!

I know, I love them, they go with everything. I have a pair of skinny-leg indigo jeans that come just to the tops of my ankles, these look absolutely cute with them - I have just about a centimeter of skin showing. I've also tried them out with a midi skirt, and I love the style!

A centimeter of skin, young lady?! Why, that's just scandalous. Does your husband know you're prancing about in such a lackadaisical tart-like manner? Wait until the birds at the country club hear about this.

Top Bottom