1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoshone the terrible

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by yasinbin, Nov 21, 2013.

1. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

That's an incredibly ignorant and offensive thing to say. Natural checks and balances exist(ed) in every Monarchy - no King has ever been practically autocratic, even when they were legally. In the case of the latter it was the exception rather than the rule. In addition, as a title to represent a modern Ideology in the same vein as Chairmen for Order and President for Freedom it makes even less sense. There are only 7 Absolute Monarchies today and you'll find at least two of them (maybe more, I'm not sure) are bound by their respective Religious Laws.

/rant over.

2. JHoov714

JHoov714 Chieftain

Tell that to king Joffrey.

/drops mic

(Yes I'm aware game of thrones isn't real.)

Didn't expect to get ranted at for that lol, but more power to you. *goes back to being King Shaka*

3. reddishrecue

reddishrecue Deity

Just a few facts....:
    When completing the exploration social policy you get called "Captain _____ of the ___, AD_____"
    When you finish different policies you get called different names such as Lord, President, Doge, Chairman or Lady if female

4. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

I don't watch/read Game of Thrones. Perhaps you weren't being so serious. Sorry if I took you out of context.