Shoshone

Hello everyone :D
If anyone is interested, I'm going to start a MAC succession game.
Rules:
1-We are playing as Pocatello
2-Must discuss strategies before you start your turn
3-We are playing with 10 turn for each player
4-If someone doesn't start their save-game by a week, this player will be skipped. If someone misses their turn 5 times they will have to leave this game.

Please post if you are interested :goodjob:

Hello everyone :D
If anyone is interested, I'm going to start a MAC succession game.
Rules:
1-We are playing as Pocatello
2-Must discuss strategies before you start your turn
3-We are playing with 10 turn for each player
4-If someone doesn't start their save-game by a week, this player will be skipped. If someone misses their turn 5 times they will have to leave this game.

Please post if you are interested :goodjob:

Sure I'll join, if we get some peoples up in the room around here. Is there any reason it's limited to Mac users? I've got a Mac, but That's probably the problem why nobody joining up here.

Sure I'll join, if we get some peoples up in the room around here. Is there any reason it's limited to Mac users? I've got a Mac, but That's probably the problem why nobody joining up here.

It probably won't work with PC. I saw somewhere that MAC was far away from PC in terms of updates

Id recommend changing the title of this thread to something like Shoshone [MAC].
Atm its quite misleading...

That's good then. Is there a mod out there who can change the title to something a little bit more interesting and engaging?

You can edit the thread title by hitting "edit" on the OP, then hitting "go advanced"

Top Bottom