Should be able to airlift missionarys.

JayThomas

Warlord
This probably also applies to corp execs but I wanted to airlift a missionary to a remote outpost of mine but there is no option for this. So I had to build a transport just for him and set sail.

Oh well.:(

They do Airlift them selves if you have them automated and if you are building them in a city with an Airport. This works with automated workers too.

Post BTS, automated workers/missionaries are intelligent enough that they will airlift themselves if they have to go a long distance.

You can certainly airlift executives, and I'm fairly sure you can airlift missionaries as well. You have got an airport in the city you're airlifting from, and haven't already airlifted something that turn haven't you?

I'll take another look when I get home. I moved the missionary to an airport city. On the next turn I didn't see the airlift icon when the missionary was selected.

Thanks

^ 2 possibilities
1. The airport had already been used (if you have automated workers/missionaries/execs, they will use it)
2. The Missionary didn't have their full movement available (once you move into the city you need one turn to wait befor you can airlift)

I'll take another look when I get home. I moved the missionary to an airport city. On the next turn I didn't see the airlift icon when the missionary was selected.

Thanks

Ahh, the missionary must not have finished it's last turn in the city, and automatically finished it's movement the turn you wanted to move it. (That happened to me before.) I was originally going to type that you should make sure the city actually has an airport first. (That also happened to me before. :( )

(edit-yeah, if the airport has already been used, you need to wait another turn too. I forgot about that one.)

Top Bottom