Should CFC allow animated avatars?

Should Civfanatic allow animated avatars'

• Total voters
No................

Nope. They're annoying, tacky and it would be terribly difficult to fit within file size constraints.

Zwelgje said:
Shall I help you old man? ;)
If TF lets us have animated avatars, this it gonna be the one I'll be using. Ask yourself the question: do you or do you not want to see this? :p
Says Zwelgje as his posted animated avatar nails the cofffin shut on the topic at hand. :mischief:

Zwelgje said:
If TF lets us have animated avatars, this it gonna be the one I'll be using. Ask yourself the question: do you or do you not want to see this? :p

Think of the epileptics. :ack:

Plexus said:
would be terribly difficult to fit within file size constraints.
Actually, the pic I posted isn't that large.

They are distracting to the reader.

May I include that animated avatars are immoral and sinfull in Thunderfall's Church :p ;).

Zwelgje said:
Do I need to answer?

That avatar is enough to close the issue for good! :p

Lozzy_Ozzy said:
This forum has a reputation for being more "mature"
:nope:

Zwelgje said:
If I can do my own animated avatars, then hell yeah!

I think we should just allow an animated Perfection...I think that would be enough to satisfy us all.

Moss said:
I think we should just allow an animated Perfection...I think that would be enough to satisfy us all.
I'd be up for that.

OK, it's not fair for the epileptics to have such an avatar as I made. So I made another one. :D

Attachments

• zwelgje klein.gif
    zwelgje klein.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 118
No, for reasons already mentioned: annoying, distracting etc. Forum performance is all that matters.

The only people that I am in favor of having an animated avatar are the mods and TF.

Otherwise, no.

Top Bottom