should I attack these guys?

gskyes

Warlord
My current game is with the Iroquois: Monarch, Standard size map, continents.

I started well by expanding then building mounted warriors. I conquered Spain and Maya and took control of a few wonders. Spain and Maya didn't give much of a fight and both lacked Iron. I now control most of the continent except for India on the south end. India has Iron and feudalism and control of the Great Wall. They will be a much tougher opponent than the other two. They do not have chivalry yet but I believe they will get it soon. Pikemen behind walls will be a challenge for mounted warriors. However, thanks to a golden age mounted warrior building orgy, I have 75 of them, though many of them are being used as military police on the north side of the continent after the conquest of the maya.

Here is a screen shot of the mini-map with notes. Spain and Maya have been left with one town each in the north. I marked India's only Iron on the map. It is within easy striking distance when I start the war.

Here is the save game in 720 AD after the Maya war. Note that most of the mounted warriors are in the north and will have to be moved to the south.

The screen shot doesn't show the wonders very well so here is the list:
Tikal - Statue of Zues
Chichen Itza - Pyramids
Madrid - Collossus
Barcelona - Temple of Artemis
Delhi - Great Wall
Bangalore - Great Lighthouse

ur gonna need a stack of at least 20 catappults or yer 75 HM will be reduced to half that after the 1st town

besides the iron yer 1st priority is the city that has the great wall

Top Bottom