Should i be worried ?

code99

Warlord
Should i be worried about these errors ?

I keep getting them, like every turn (almoast every turn)

Any idea what they are ?

EDIT : Ok, i keep getting them 1-2 per turn , every turn.

EDIT 2 : And now this :

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with events but i wanna know if its game breaking or just annoying.

I've just got to say it - check you're running the right version. Is it a beta version? It's probably bugged, then. Sorry if you already have.

Ok, now. I've not played AND yet, only RoM, but I used to get random errors like this quite frequently. I went to the BUG console and just looked through everything, turning off the things I didn't want. It turned out Auto Logging was on (from a few games ago), but the destination no longer existed, so it was returning an error every time it tried to log.

Therefore, I'd recommend you just look through any optional features to the mod, and do trial-and-error. Otherwise, I can't help.

Hope this helps somewhat, and in the long run gets fixed. =D

- Kris

I had something similar to your first error message, except it was with revolutions event or whatever, It messed up my game save/game that I had just created, but I just rebooted the game and created a new one and now it's fine. So for me it was gamebreaking, but only because it kept crashing/freezing, If you don't get anything like that then myabe you're good to go.

Well i reached turn 1000 now, playing on snail and im not getting the errors anymore (not so often anyway, i get them very rarely now) and the saves are just fine so these errors , until now, were just annoying.

As for autologging, i think i have that active aswell and i think the destination is blank even tho i remember ive set it once ...

Top Bottom