Should I buy Civ 4?

adog

Prince
I've been playing Civ(starting with Civ 2) since about 96 or 97. I've had Civ 3 for about a year and a half and have been playing it relentlessly and am still enthralled with it. I was just wondering if it would be worth buying now or should I wait awhile? Is it that much better?

I love the graphics and the new UI in 4. Unfortunately I get crashes mid to late game, so thats kind of a drag. Never happened to me in Civ 3. I'd say yeah, go ahead and get it.....If you have problems with it, check the forums and check for game patches....

I think asking this question in a civ 4 forum will not get you an objective answer. Everyone here will give you a resouding YES, but that's why we're here.

First, make sure your computer can handle it. If so, then by all means, get Civ4.

save your money.
Wait for it to come out for the 360.

Now really, you wouldn't have asked here if you didn't already know the answer.

By all means BUY IT, lol, it's obvious what people will say.

Save your money, do extra work, put off food money for it, etc. I'd suggest you buy it IMMEDIANTLY!

Its a good game. But you should really let us know your game genre specialty or favors...

No, dont buy it as you'll be as hopelessly addicted as we all are :lol:

buy buy buy - much better than CIV III in my opinion. Just check that you have the hardware to run it (as other ppl have said)

if you like strategy games then this is the best

Buy it.

It's fun, many annoying things/exploits from Civ III are gone, many new features (and some bugs) have come.

I installed it on 5 computers so far (3 of them notebooks), without any technical problems.

Greetings,

Rince

Here's my resounding YES!!

I'ld say yes but make sure ya pc is running all the lastest drivers if not get the updates you need, run disk clean up and defragmenter, before installing and scan disk to make sure you have no bad sectors on ya hard drive, as civilization 4 WILL find and exploit any problem on your pc

Buy it. It is fun, plain and simple. Yes, you may have problems with it, but they can be ironed out with patience. I quit playing WoW so I can make more time for Civ IV.

Worth to. I'm happy i bought it even with my computer bearly handling the graphics. I had no crashes though, good processor, weak graphic card.

unless you like your social life, you should buy it, having someone to buy it for you as a present is better

Well, apparently I had better buy the game. BTW, what are some of the major differences?

Top Bottom