Should Plexus be allowed to finish his term as Governor of Bohemia?

Should Plexus be allowed to finish his term as Governor of Bohemia?

• Yes. Wait until the term change to declassify Bohemia as a province.

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • No. Disolve Bohemia immediately and remove Plexus from his elected office.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shaitan

der Besucher
This poll's results may modify the implementation time of the Province=District poll. It will not change the results of that poll.

This topic was discussed in numerous threads, most lately here.

This poll will remain open for 48 hours or until quorum is met, whichever comes last. Quorum for this poll is 18 votes.

As most people know, I am strongly in favor of allowing Plexus to finish his term. I feel it is a travesty that an elected official should be removed from office based on the results of a single poll that has nothing to do with his conduct, his abilities or his actions.

I say Let Plexus continue his govenorship untill the end of the term :). I want Plexus to continue his govenorship and also to start my deputy govenorship and training from him :).

Of course, he was voted in. Maybe there should be a law that new provincial borders officially come into effect at the start of the next term?

Originally posted by Chieftess
Of course, he was voted in. Maybe there should be a law that new provincial borders officially come into effect at the start of the next term?
That's one of the best things on the table right now in the current rules discussion. We had always done that in dg1 (when provinces were eliminated, etc) but sort of lost it due to the long delays in getting any sort of province borders set up in this game.

Thanks for all the support, I am really lucky to have all these people behind me.

Originally posted by Plexus
Thanks for all the support, I am really lucky to have all these people behind me.

No problem ;). Leave No Govenor and Lt Govenor behind :)

*CivGeneral holds up a sign saying "Return Plexus to his Govenor office in Bohemia"

Only 3 more votes to go. Go Plexus :D :goodjob:

True Civanator, but 2 more votes would satisfy the Quarum requirements. ;) :)

1 more.. I just voted. I am completely for Plexus contiuing his governorship.

OK Plexus. I just gave you quorum. I'm not sure which position you wanted more, but the Governorship will give you more gold. Enjoy and good luck.

Congradulations Plexus, You are now the govenor of Bohemia :D :goodjob:.

Originally posted by Shaitan
This poll's results may modify the implementation time of the Province=District poll. It will not change the results of that poll.

Hopefully, the poll I requested about combining Bavaria, Valhalla and Kuhkaff into the province of Bohemia will change the results of the aforementioned poll. :)

Quoting donsig:
Hopefully, the poll I requested about combining Bavaria, Valhalla and Kuhkaff into the province of Bohemia will change the results of the aforementioned poll.

That too is entirely possible. Then our friend Plexus would have a 3rd reason for celebration.

Top Bottom