Should there Be A Digital Age

Cube4

Warlord
In civ 4 there are ages and they go from ancient to modern,and then it goes to future, I think, I don't really know I've never gotten that far, but thats what I've heard. The thing is that I and many other mouse potatoes believe We have entered the Digital Age Which started with either the invention of the Internet, or the Personal Computer. So I think that Future age should be renamed digital age, or this age should be added, and future pushed to the end of the game. If this were added they should bring back the Network Node that was In SMAC, and the Internet(is this in the Game, If not it should be added) should give a Free Network Node in each city.

AlCosta said:
Future Age? What are you smoking? The game ends in the modern age.

Hey!!! There's no need to be mean :sad: I don't know if you even read my post, but if you did you might have missed this
and then it goes to future, I think, I don't really know I've never gotten that far

I've never finished a game the Total Realism mod always gets updated before I finish a game.

whether it's called future age or not, it is there at the end, Super conductors, fusion, Etc. just cuz they didn't name it that doesn't mean it's not there.

i agree with cube 4 but just a few questions when is the digital age or is that the future. and i think there's a thread for a new era around here but it's an old thread i think.

Top Bottom