1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Should we begin a War with Rome 1740-1760?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game II: Polls' started by Provolution, Aug 26, 2007.

?

Should we fight a war with Rome a turnchat from now?

Poll closed Aug 28, 2007.
  1. Yes

81.8%
  2. No

18.2%
  1. Provolution

Provolution Sage of Quatronia

Should we fight a War with Rome 1740?

There have been discussions about the future war with Rome. This poll will determine if there is a will for a Roman War about a turnchat from now (1740-1760). This is a two day public poll, options are simply.

Yes
    No

2. grant2004

grant2004 Citizen

I'm going to abstain, for a while I've been trying to decide if the objectives I want met before the war begins will be done by 1740, and unfortunately I'm not sure. The discussion about war planning wasn't centered around a date, but rather around which objectives we wanted to meet before beginning the conflict and a poll between those objectives would have made a lot more sense here.

3. Provolution

Provolution Sage of Quatronia

We will make a war objective poll when we established the interest for war or not. Due to polling laws, we can only ask simple questions at a time.