[Story] Siam, Immortal(Acken's minimalistic balance mod)

Dahebbie

Warlord
Hello community

I've always enjoyed a good report a la Sullla or T-hawk. Even more than video let's plays. So decided to put in the effort to make one myself.

Regarding the game itself:
Playing with these mods and setup (and EUI)

A couple of notes to begin with.
- My native language is not English, so the spelling will be off here and there. Please live with it. I'm not gonna sit with a dictionary on the side. Sry.

- The lenght of each chapter will vary

- For those of you not familiar with Ackens Minimalistic balance patch, get on it. It SAVED THE GAME for me. A brillliant mod! Look here: https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...-for-singleplayer-and-ai-improvements.550671/

- We are gonna be playing on Immortal level, which is the level I enjoy most. The AI is teching and expanding pretty hard in this mod, so we need to be on our toes!

- I want a game as Siam, targetting citystate bonuses, religion probably and a good deal of warfare, A civ game without war is boring to me. I do micrimamage a lot, and think long sometimes before deciding my moved. Will try to share theese thoughts with the readers as much as I can.

- There will be full disclosure if I do reloads/edits. You be the jugde of wether its fair play or not, it will be to me.

- Everybody is wellcome to write comments, but lets keep all post polite and friendly :)

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0000_1.jpg
    Civ5Screen0000_1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Okay, so I rolled this fantastisk Capital location!

That's just WOW. 2 wheat, a deer, rivers, 2 SALTS!!, Marble.

It this to easy then maybe...?
We will se along the following turns, the sorrounding sites will be important as well. Okay, I'm gonna decide here and now, I forbid myself to take any policies in tradition and liberty all game long, because of this amazing start. Right, that makes it fair. Thinking som religion piety policies and then patronage. That should be challenging...

Move the worrior, and decide to settle in place. Pangea needs a scout, probably 2... We'll see in a bit

Tech, well, we need pottery for super granaries and shrine faith - And hurry hurry to mining for the salts!

So here we go.....

Let the relegious Siamise despotism begin :king::lol:

Top Bottom