Siam vs Greece: Battle of the Diplomatic Civilizations.

Siam vs Greece

• Total voters
More food snowballs and that is what most of us want. Siam = great start with 1-2 maritime CS while Greece = almost great start with 1-2 maritime CS.

Military is least usefull IMO because Ai is so poor at tactics that a few archers and warriors can save me from an initial war (even on deity), I find it becomes more usefull later due to not needing to spend 4-5 turns chucking out a unit as well as getting uniques (which sometimes aren't helpful - think lack of resources or uniques that don't carry promos)

I like Greece. Maybe this is simplistic thinking, but I can easily get most/all the CSs as ally and keep them there easily. And Siam gets negative points for being such a jack@ss to deal with.

Alexander vs Rammy: the battle of who looks more gay.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

There's actually no proof of that, can we keep the homophobia out? :(

While agree with you let's not get homophobic, I honestly think that he was just saying gay as in stupid or dumb. I'm actually gay and I cannot stand how everything has to be so politically correct nowadays, not everything is said out of hate. :)

Hope I didn't offend anyone! :(

While agree with you let's not get homophobic, I honestly think that he was just saying gay as in stupid or dumb. I'm actually gay and I cannot stand how everything has to be so politically correct nowadays, not everything is said out of hate. :)

Hope I didn't offend anyone! :(

Yep, we should all just have a gay old time and not worry about such things.

My vote was for Alexander btw, when it comes to simply using city states.

Siam is a much better civ overall though

Yep, we should all just have a gay old time and not worry about such things.

My vote was for Alexander btw, when it comes to simply using city states.

Siam is a much better civ overall though

There is no better feeling in the world than surprising a group of camel archers/Keshiks with elephants from behind! :mwaha:

Moderator Action: Let's get back on path, folks, and avoid digressions about the rumored preferences of historical figures.

Top Bottom