Sid Meiers Civilization (boardgame)

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Ani, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Ani

Ani Chieftain

Sid Meiers Civilization (boardgame) has now arrived to stores.
    I have started playing it and it looks good. As this is a Civilization page i wonder if it would be possible to have a small forum for the boardgame version?

Ani the European Civfanatic waithing for PTW so he can play vikings.:rolleyes:

2. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk The Builder

There is already a forum for games other than Civ 1, 2, & 3 here.

The civ boardgame has not garnered enough interest to merit a forum of its own.

3. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

yes i do not think it really deserves a foum of its own it is only an add on to the different games

4. Four Four Seven

Four Four Seven Spearman

While I think it does deserve its own forum here (I spend more time on the boardgame than the computer game now!), there is a nice, active Civ Boardgame forum on the eaglegames.net site. Just go to the eaglegames.net site and click on "Forums". Also, while you're on the site, be sure to click on "Gameplay" then "Errata" to get a copy of the error-corrections from the manual.

5. kring

kring Asst Cook & Bottle Washer

What are people's thoughts on the boardgame (the people that either own or play the boardgame)?

6. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

well its mainly a spin off of the game a bit like a book on it and i feel that it just doesnt deserve a seperate forum and the new PTW game not be allowed one i have not played the game and thus do not really know what you do