Sid Meier's Civilization IV Team to Appear on GameSHOUT Radio

Yea well I will probably keep it and ebay other copies....it isnt every day you get a free game from gameshout after getting to talk & and be heard by the team itself.

Can we change our flags? Clearly two Civs in the same game shouldn't be able to have the same flag design, but it would be so great to substitute one's own design for the ones that normally come with each nation.

Soren, one quick question, will the game depend on the diplomacy more than CivIII, I mean will beating the game ,well, require a smarter civ player or will the new features just be more along the lines of an alternate way to achive the highest score.

actually can sheep (or cattle) get eaten by lions is kinda of a good question.
Protecting ur ol livestock is something that is historically sound and might add a bit of
excitement.

I wonder if say albert Einstin could be eaten by a lion or a bear even.

or better yet, Darwin. "And therefore the evolution of a species is due to the environment and the ever changing ......ahhhg"

I was nervous as hell on that radio thing (this is NatedeGrando..I asked about the United Nations thing) I had others written down, but that was one of my biggest questions. Free copy of CivIII, whoohoo!

MadVideo13 said:
I was nervous as hell on that radio thing (this is NatedeGrando..I asked about the United Nations thing) I had others written down, but that was one of my biggest questions. Free copy of CivIII, whoohoo!
That was a real good question, many of us have been wondering about that, sounds like they really improved it!....... :goodjob:

Yea the UN is looking good, I have alot of faith in this game being the greatest game ever after tonight and the gamespot article.

Oh yes, I am very pleased on how they changed it. I always wanted to send a proposal to the United Nations against on the evil AI's ;)

Is there a transcript of this interview? Or better yet, a file copy?

Well I beat all of you to the punch. I was on at 9:03pm and mine was the first question they answered so there (The one about replays and AI vs AI) :p

Important: The following should be read with tongue firmly in cheek. Thank you. :crazyeye:

Melendwyr said:
Is there a transcript of this interview? Or better yet, a file copy?

I'd like to second this question :)

Top Bottom