1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Sid Meier's Civilization VII] What if the next Civ were designed around my last ideas ?

Discussion in 'Civ - Ideas & Suggestions' started by Naokaukodem, Jul 3, 2020.

?

How great do you think my ideas are ? ^^

1. Firaxis should start a game with them ASAP.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. They are great but somehow imperfect. (please explain why in I&S)

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. They seem fine but they would generate HUGE problems. (same as above)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I really do not care about your "ideas".

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  5. "That's bad man, real bad".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naokaukodem

Naokaukodem Millenary King

Here is the ideas in the Ideas & Suggestions forum : https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/civilization-vii-later-or-other-project.649104/

I find those ideas very heady to me, so much that I can't wait to play such a game. I really wish the Civilization series to go towards such concepts, that's why I post this topic in order to discuss how impatient or indifferent you are to it. If a lot of enthousiasm is shown to this idea, who knows, maybe Firaxis would consider to revolutionize its series in order to compete better with Amplitude's Humankind ?...

2. Morningcalm

Morningcalm Keeper of Records

Maybe specify your ideas in this thread a bit more too? Seems like this thread should go in the Ideas and Suggestions forum if your prior post was in that forum too, no?

Moderator Action: Agree, moved to Ideas and Suggestions. leif

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2020
  3. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Prince

I see you have read The List of ideas for Civ3 and later Civ4 made on Apolyton back in the days. This reads as a very short summary of many of the ideas there. Added them for reference.

Attached Files:

4. Naokaukodem

The outcome of the poll is funny so far...

5. Naokaukodem

As i can see there's a kind of racism towards those who give ideas, because the fourth option isn't even the worst, I more or less intended it to inform me about how people not caring about my "ideas" (which i knew about) are likely to insult me.

Dudes, that answer truly insults YOU, not me.

6. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Moderator Action: It appears this thread and the associated poll were not created with the genuine intention of starting a civil discussion. So, before this gets out of hand, this thread is closed.
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.