Signum Temporis - 4X style game for Android

tomekum

Chieftain
Hi! I am developing a 4X style game for Android called Signum Temporis. It's still work in progress but the basics are done and I am expecting to finish it in December this year.

promologo.png

The game is highly inspired by Civilization, Imperialism 2 (art style) and Anno 1602 (resource management). It will be set during Medieval age so the tech tree will be smaller than the civ one.

screen1.png

screen2.png

screen3.png

Here are some youtube videos demonstrating the AI autoplay. Unfortunatlely the forum is blocking the direct links as spam, so you will need to copy them manually.

Last edited:
Maybe you should consider to let people join for free in dev times, so you have feedback and bug reports, that might be more valuable than few €€ from early buyers. Price for stable game is okay, but you probably won't have a lot of testers for full costs now. Just saying, but well, I don't know if you are able to restrict number of people before full release :)

The game still didn't reach the beta stage so it is not playable and there are still many important features to be implemented. I deployed it on Google Play so I could reserve the name. I will consider lowering the price to minimum 0.99 and run beta tests in the beginning of december but as I said its still too early.

Top Bottom