[C3C] Silly questions about the CIV3 sound

SebT27

Chieftain
  1. I love it when I get Replaceable Parts, because Artillery is a great unit. But surely when I get Refining and have Oil available, someone would oil the frickin wheels of the Artillery?
  2. Historically, Galleys had a guy banging a big drum to help the rowers keep time. But why does the Transport have a guy with an 80s drum machine who punches the same button on every move?
  3. Does that pianist in the Industrial Age never get bored of that piece? I do. Is the meaning of the piece "I am yearning for Modern Times so I can finally stop playing this?"

4. Why do Frigates and Galleons have a completely different volume level to everything else in the game? SLOOSH SLOOSH SLOOSH SLOOSH SLOOSH
5. Since you can get Riflemen centuries before Industrialisation but long after the Medieval plague era, why do they keep coughing/sneezing?

Does that pianist in the Industrial Age never get bored of that piece? I do. Is the meaning of the piece "I am yearning for Modern Times so I can finally stop playing this?"
I dislike the modern music more. I love the modern units/wonders/spaceship/etc, but can't stand the music. To the point I typically mute the game at that point and listen to other music.

Ancient music kicks butt!

4. Why do Frigates and Galleons have a completely different volume level to everything else in the game? SLOOSH SLOOSH SLOOSH SLOOSH SLOOSH

:lol: It's supposed to be a galleon, not a washing machine. Destroyers also have a little bit of Galleon/washing-machine DNA in them. Cruisers go "wwwwhhhhhhrrrrrrrr"; Destroyers go "wwwwhhhhhrrrrrrr-SLOOSH".

5. Since you can get Riflemen centuries before Industrialisation but long after the Medieval plague era, why do they keep coughing/sneezing?

My theory is that, out of sight of we Glorious Rulers, Riflemen have found a "certain way" of staying awake on sentry duty. Even if you've had no contact with the Incas, they have their own contacts...

My theory is that, out of sight of we Glorious Rulers, Riflemen have found a "certain way" of staying awake on sentry duty. Even if you've had no contact with the Incas, they have their own contacts...
Sadly no. In the era we are talking about the source of the cough would be the white plague. Fun fact, it still kills millions of people, most of them just happen to be outside of the part of the world we care about so we don't see it.

Top Bottom