Silly Racing...IOT?

Defacto

Stay safe
I found this on another forum. A huge shoutout to Henri and Kevin, the creators of the original ideas who may or may not know this thread exists. dont sue me

Here the rules:
  1. Everyone starts the season with 25 Economic Points in their bank.
  2. There are 17 races total in this season.
  3. If we get few players, I will encourage the creation of B teams and will provide NPCs.
  4. The pointing system is the following: 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1.
  5. For now, you gain money depending on your position from 25 EP (1st) to 10 EP (16th).
  6. Who positions wherein a race is determined by how much EP they spend for the race. The more spent, the better the position.
  7. If two or more players spend the same amount, they receive the number of points and amount of EP as if they positioned last. (If 2nd-4th in the race spent the same amount, they will all only gain 4th position EP and points.)
  8. You can only spend in INTEGERS (AKA 1,2,3,4,5... but not 1,5/1.5 or 2,00001 etc.)
  9. If there is a tie for the last place, then the EP earned will be decreased from the normal 10 EP to a value equal to 10-(number tied-1) EXAMPLES: If there are 2 people that send 0 EP, then they will receive 10-(2-1) = 9 EPs
Goal?
To finish the season with the most POINTS gained from the 17 races. The amount of EP you have remaining at the end of the season is not important and will be spent in the final race. The player with the most points wins the Championship.

How to spend for a certain race?
Send me a message here on CFC titled EP and message "Next race: X EP". OR just message me on Discord (you can find me at the IOTchat) with the value.

You may also assign default value to use, incase you miss the race this value will be used as the amount of EP you will spend. (If you send a value higher than your current EP total, then I will use your full EP balance.)​
  1. Default values may only be used 4 times after which point, you will receive only 50% of any points and EP earned and all values will be rounded down to the nearest whole number.
Team sheet:
Team Name:
Manager Name: Can be your nick or a name. Aesthetic only.
Country: The country that you are registered in. Aesthetic only.
Colour:

Driver A Name
Number: The racing number (1-99) that will be used on their car. No two drivers can have the same number.
Driver B Name
Number: The racing number (1-99) that will be used on their car. No two drivers can have the same number.​

Team Name: Samurai Blue
Manager Name: Genbo Kuragi
Colour: Blue

Driver A: Suzaku 'Lancelot' Kururugi
Number: 77

Driver B: Shinji 'Galahad' Kagawa
Number: 10

Team Name: The Intimidators
Manager Name: Weregonnalose
Colour: Black

Thomas Jefferson Dale Gordon Jr.
Number: 3