Sim Games

Kaleb

Deity
We can use this thread to upload the latest copy of the single player simulation of our game.

Attached is the most current version of the game, now on Turn 41 (2360BC)

NB: In the sim game maintenance costs are slightly higher due to the map size being different to the actual game.

In the actual game we have are running at a loss of -1 and have 18:gold:

I've edited this post to include the sim game for turn 48 - 2040BC post-reload

Hmm, this save has a bug, it gets an error? Something wrong with the civ-game as such?

does anyone else get that?

Hmm is there something fishy with my civ perhaps?

Can someone please set up a new simgame, based on turn 48, as we can test out the best location for City 4 and City 5?

I've edited my previous post with a sim of the current save, please let me know if it works ok!

Updated Sim map attached.

New sim attached. Last one wasn't 100% correct with amount of :science: allocated to Alphabet

New test save attached. Edited to include techs from Team Cav

remember, if you're doing a sim, add in Monarchy on turn 68 and IW on turn 70

EDIT: updated this with how we'll look after end of coming turn. A forest grew near Oskemen in the live game so I've updated it in here.

New test save added. Monarchy and Polytheism are added although we won't technically be able to use Monarchy until next turn.

updated sim games. barb warrior added.

NB the barb moved SW

We've got Confucianism in Pavlodar even though it rarely founded there in the test games, phew!

Updated sim game attached

Something else that never happened in the test sims: Confu spread on first turn to both Haz and Aktau!!

Sacrificing all those virgins to the RNG God seems to have paid off!!

In this save I have made it that Monotheism will found a religion but it won't be Judaism (I can't seem to work out how to 'unfound' a religion in the world builder...)

Also note that I've added Maths even though we won't get it until T79

Our :gold: is also 15 higher than in the game, but in the sim game maintenance is also -1 worse.

New Sim game attached

Top Bottom