Similar strategy games?

Ermak-

Prince
Does anyone play games which are similar to Civ V? Something which has viable multiplayer and not turn-based? I am thinking reincarnated Age of Empires of sorts. Rome total 2 war is still a year away, which will be a huge hit. Sins of Solar Empire - Rebbelion looks very promising, but its on a galactic scale. Sins FFA games last 7hrs + i hear. Looks pretty awesome.

I'm not 100% certain about this one as I just heard about it, but I believe Warlock: Master of the Arcane is pretty much trying to be a fantasy version of Civ. I'm not 100% sure so don't pin me on it, just what I heard, been meaning to look into that game further.

the graphics for Warlock are pretty much a ciV rip. the game got mixed reviews. Steam has a demo of the game. I haven't yet looked at it but am interested.

East India trading company and the tropico series might also interest you. Demos are also on steam.

viable multi-player and "not turn based" is a mmorts. you can google it.

i will warn you in advance many of the free to play ones are notorious for rife security flaws. i don't encourage anyone to give "sensitive" or otherwise even "real" info to these. play at your own risk! use a completely separate email account, entirely fresh password, and never give these credit card info.

Strategy games i like in multiplayer and that are not turn based are:

Starcraft 2
Company of heroes
Shogun TW 2
Warhammer 40000 2

They all have strong communities that play regularly
They are not very similar to Civ V though...

Top Bottom