Simple question regarding PitBoss

Salty Ant

Chieftain
I just got Pitboss yesterday, but I dont really understand something. Me and my friend would play 1v1 games via Ip to Ip thru the old, civ 4 interace. I would think it would be better for us to do this with pitboss, but I dont see any menu or form or anything for an ip address. In Civ4's main interface all I did was type in his IP address and we were connected. But if he hosts in pitboss how do I connect to him ?? :confused: Sorry if this is a stupid question but I dont get it

Salty Ant said:
I just got Pitboss yesterday, but I dont really understand something. Me and my friend would play 1v1 games via Ip to Ip thru the old, civ 4 interace. I would think it would be better for us to do this with pitboss, but I dont see any menu or form or anything for an ip address. In Civ4's main interface all I did was type in his IP address and we were connected. But if he hosts in pitboss how do I connect to him ?? :confused: Sorry if this is a stupid question but I dont get it

From Civ IV's main menu, select Multiplayer > Direct IP Connection and give the IP of the machne hosting the PB.

Top Bottom