Simpsons vs South Park!

MWA

I. hate. hippies.
Which is the better animated show?

Although I like the Simpsons very much, SP is the winner for me.

Ha, the Simpsons all the way.

Simpsons is waaaaaay better. Southpark was funny at first, but I think it kinda sucks now.

Whaaaat? SP rules more now than eva befo!

South Park reinvents itself every year, and the Simpsons are still on the "Ssssssure it is" joke. I would watch the Simpsons over South Park anyday, but at the moment South Park is the fresher show. Getting rid of Kenny was a smart move, as smart as changing the Simpson focus from Bart to Homer.

As far as classics, the Simpsons will be the next Brady Bunch: always on the air. I highly doubt that South Park would have reruns after it's over. Although newer episodes are very stale, The Simpsons is clearly the winner.

Simpsons. Just remembered I didn't watch it tonight. D'oh!

Simpsons is better, but South Park is fun as a guilty pleasure. The South Park movie was really funny. It's rare that a 2-hour movie is better than the 30-minute series it was based on.

Simpsons hands down the greatest animated prime time cartoon ever! I mean, its in its 13th season, how long has SP been on? Not as long. And the Simpsons get funnier every year starting on the Tracy Ulman Show in '89.

Mmmmmmmmmmm, doughnuts.

EDIT: Hey sween, nice avatar, go bruins :)

P.J. Stock?

This should have been a poll.

SIMPSONS!

I used to watch Southpark, but I got tired of all the crap after a while. They should have killed it when they did the movie.

Simpsons. Even a high ranking Cardinal said it is one of the best shows ever made for TV

It's got to be the Simpsons. It has been consistantly funny for the last 10 years. South Park is funny, but some episodes just aren't up to par.

Whatever happend to God, The Devil and Bob. I saw the first series and then it seems to have disapeared. I liked that show. And Dilbert is the best animation there is.

The Simpsons. :goodjob:

I just found South Park offensive and, frankly, rubbish. :p

Originally posted by WildFire444
EDIT: Hey sween, nice avatar, go bruins :)

P.J. Stock?
GO BRUINS! :D PJ Stock is the man! He took out a guy twice his size last week!

Originally posted by CornMaster
Family Guy beats them both.
Very true. That show has had me laughing more then I've ever laughed in my whole life.

Top Bottom