Single Player bugs and crashes - After the 23rd of September 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
SVN 7013.

Having built a 'fortified cave' (tile improvement) with a worker, I got the option to build a 'fortified cave with cache'. Which I did. I then got the option to build a 'fortified cave'. Reversing the better improvement (if it is?). It is a bit like moving a worker on to a village tile and being given the option of buildind a cottage. :confused:

The whole idea of having improvements being able to upgrade and have workers able to build them is foreign to BtS, so it is not supported at all. Hence the problem. I suspect the fix would be coded in the dreaded Main Interface python.

Basically we need to do for improvements what is done for routes and not show ones that are downgrades of the one on the plot.

edit on the heroic II promotion. The code looks fine but I will move the test for a golden age up front rather than last.

A few people reported that my new buildings (National Belief Karma or National Standard of Measurement for example) which are only buildable via great Prophet/Engineer aren't buildable at all! From the code, it looks fine to me, could you have a look at this? Everything is in my buildings module.

A few people reported that my new buildings (National Belief Karma or National Standard of Measurement for example) which are only buildable via great Prophet/Engineer aren't buildable at all! From the code, it looks fine to me, could you have a look at this? Everything is in my buildings module.

The code looks fine. Try removing the AndDependancy lines. They have been known to cause the occasional problem. If that fixes the problem then we have a problem with the WoC bit of our code.

It looks like the too many resources problem is back! we have "lost" the icon for clam but it is there and the XML is fine. There are "only" more spaces in the game fonts files which have been filled in. No new XML definitions addressing them have been used. GameFonteditor was used to add the new icons but if the graphics are out by even one pixel everything used to break not just the resources.

After last SVN i get a ton of these:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "CvScreensInterface", line 1371, in forceScreenRedraw

File "CvMainInterface", line 1504, in redraw

File "CvMainInterface", line 2028, in updatePlotListButtons

File "CvMainInterface", line 2117, in updatePlotListButtons_Common

RuntimeError: unidentifiable C++ exception
ERR: Python function forceScreenRedraw failed, module CvScreensInterface

That is weird because i have on "Hide Python Exceptions"??

Rev 7061:
I'm getting an "Artinfo: ART_DEF_UNIT_GATHERER_AFRICAN was not found" error follow by "Artinfo: ERROR not found" on trying to load my savegame.

We have a problem with the new game fonts. It looks similar to the old resource limit but may not be that at all. Attached is a save showing the problem. Just open Thebes or any city and scroll the resources down to barrels. The included XML file goes in Assets/Modules/Resources/Manufactured.

Found 2 errors in SVN 7065 when stating new game.
Missing art syle wanderer_africa playing as Israel.
Missing art stlye art_def_unit_log_ram_africa playing as America.

No matter which civ used, anew game using v7065 resultst in errors:
art_def_unit_wanderer_africa not found
ArtInfo 'error' was not found
art_def_unit_log_ram_africa not found

Hope this helps.

i am the canadians i have a city with no wonders near pearls but i cant build the Huastec civ wonder even though i cant find anyone else has built it. and i have everything needed pearls and north american. has it been changed or is it not buildable. also the civolpedia has 2 heros and a unit for blackfoot but no way to actually build the blackfoot.

Has anyone reported a bug with releasing an overseas colony (granting independence) before? After releasing my overseas domain everyone just DoW's on everyone else and it all becomes a major mess...
Ill post the quicksave if anyone needs it. :confused:

Has anyone reported a bug with releasing an overseas colony (granting independence) before? After releasing my overseas domain everyone just DoW's on everyone else and it all becomes a major mess...
Ill post the quicksave if anyone needs it. :confused:

A save before granting the independence could help.

@Shomy035: Yes, I had the same issue like a year ago. After that I never tried again.

Also, removing the "AndDependancy" tag from my great persons didn#t work. Any other ideas?

There are a couple of things wrong with the releasing of a colony which need to be looked at.

I'll have another look after the release.

So in my most recent game today after an update or something, every time i start to load a new game a popup comes up saying (ArtInfo: ART_DEF_UNIT_STONE_MACEMAN_AFRICA' was not found). and then when i close that another popup comes up saying (ArtInfo: 'ERROR' was not found) and then closes. This has been happening to me all day, is this part of the freeze?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom