Single Player bugs and crashes v42 plus (SVN) - After April 2022

raxo2222

Time Traveller
I understand that herds (in my case, pig) aren't supposed to give you an empire-wide resource... but why aren't those local resources having an effect on the local buildings (like butchery) ?

Ditto for Resources - Salt from the Dead Sea wonder of nature not giving a local health bonus to the butchery.

And why do they still show as if you "had" one of them (except in city screen => map bonuses list on the right) ?
You can even trade them even though you don't *really* have them... and the buildings that need it as a pre-requisite to be buildable (like Farm - Animal (Pig)) will still be ! (And only *then* they will show up in the city screen map bonuses list (as (1, -1)).

EDIT : Never mind, I think this happens because I don't have the techs to *enable* these resources yet ?
(Pig needs Canine Domestication and Salt needs Salt Processing.)
Yeah you forgot that Tech Enable exists

mcshame

Warlord
I'm on the latest SVN and using Rescaled Latitude Limits modmod & C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

I noticed this...(volcano text)

If it's due to my mod mod config, my apologies. Just wanted to report it if it was a quick and easy fix.

Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG

Top Bottom