single player STD size 18 civs earth for bts

aod

Chieftain
This is strategyonly's standard earth map (http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=6243) with 18 civs for BTS. The civs are:

Inca
Aztec
Native Americans
Zulu
Egypt
Arabia
India
Siam (BTS)
China
Mongolia
Japan
Russia
Germany
France
England
Spain
Rome
Byzantine (BTS)

I created many well protected barbarian cities (Korea, Vikings, Tartar, Guaranis, greeks etc etc). There are a lot of barbs in america, africa and asia (to balance things), and barbarians are raging. The purpose is to restrain contact between civs (scouts wont cross easily), to make europe more powerful and america more difficult. On the other hand, theres a lot to conquer for war mongers. Only England/japan may not worry about barbs much, but Vikings (barbs) have a ship, so watch out!

Its a 18 civ in a standard map, so speed is good, and one can have a civ ranging from 2 cities to about 15, so I thing its good sized.

Its mainly intended for single playe, plz let me know what you think.

u can download here:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=6287

** Note, I just uploaded it to civ fanatics, so the file may be waiting the moderators approval

01/08/07 I just made a few changes in the map. I saw barbarians disband units, so I added money to them, and after 4 full games, china is aways too powerful, so I made korea stronger. I also improved france, england and india land a bit.

02/08/07 Also gave an archer to china, korea got too strong.

I can't download it.

EDIT: Yep, that might be it....looking forward to try it

and good one doronron

I am playing a sixth game on this map (as rome, on emperor), and I finally used corporations. I founded a corporation in madrid, same capital of budism (with holy city wonder) and built a marked, grocer, custom house and wall street there, look how much gold madrid makes >1000 gold!

I spread corporation in each computer capital (then they spread among themselves). Most of gold is corporation, madrid made about 150 before the corporation.

Thats a lot of cash!

Attachments

• corps1.JPG
    corps1.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 305
  • corps2.JPG
    corps2.JPG
    291.2 KB · Views: 535
I liked this map. I like crownded maps. But i think need some balance. Need more oil, aluminium and others. Its boring 2 or 3 civs with oil, another one with aluminium and other without.

HEHEHEH agora que eu vi que é brazuca.

Acho esse mapa meio desbalanceado. É o tamanho que procuro. Mas senti muita falta de ferro, oleo e alumínio. Seria legal ter mais destes recursos, para que tenha lutas mais equilibradas, mesmo que fuja da realidade, como cavalos na américa do sul, ou óleo no meio do saara. Mas chega um momento que fica muito fácil ou muito dificil.

The link to this map is down. Can anyone with this map please re-upload it?

Top Bottom