1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Site?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Total War Mod' started by Grishnash, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Grishnash

Grishnash Mad Scientist

Hey, there. The site for Total War seems to be down, and seeing as this subforum has, well, no traffic I was wondering if the mod was dead or what?

2. Nekator

Nekator Master of Desaster

3. jojoweb

jojoweb Chimpa-Z

The website a alive again ^^, and the mod is now available for english players.

4. Nekator

Nekator Master of Desaster

Great News!

5. wolfenray

wolfenray Chieftain

I do not know where to go with this question, so I will ask here. I downloaded version 1.0 and it was really good, so I got into it. It seems that after so many turns, the game will CTD when I end the turn. So I thought maybe it was the auto save, so I turned that off. I saved manually every other turn, and I progressed a little further. Now, though, I have saved a game and the game crashes on the end turn. It really disappoints me that this happens and I would like some suggestions or answers on how it can be fixed. Thank you for replying.