1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Six-Months War; Take 4

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by TheLizardKing, Nov 6, 2012.

1. erez87

erez87 Lord of Random

Luckily, your people may surrender for you ;)

2. christos200

christos200 Never tell me the odds

ooc: I do not think so. I will start a genocide of my own people, if they dare to surrender.

3. Azale

Azale Deity

I would like to switch to Republican China, if you don't mind LizardKing :)

4. Nintz

Nintz King of the Britons

Few background questions real quick.

1. Communism is called "communism" is this TL, right?

2. Russia is communist as well?

3. Is Germany is vehemently anti-communist, as I seem to have the impression?

5. ZeletDude

ZeletDude The Lion

:lmao: okay, this ought to be fun

6. GamezRule

GamezRule Inconceivable!

We have decided to make good on our threat made several years ago. Nippon declares war on Greece, with the intention of starting a European colonial empire.

Spoiler :
    OOC actions cause OOC reactions.

7. arya126

arya126 Squad Leader

OOC: That wasn't an action first of all. He stated that OOC. If he does it IC I see no problem with you declaring war, for all the good it will do, but surely you aren't going to create a bunch of OOC wars off of one offhand comment which accurately describes his style of play?

8. GamezRule

GamezRule Inconceivable!

Please stop before I kick your ass too.

9. merciary

merciary No idea what I'm doing

OOC: Great update, yay more manpower. Yeah I had no idea what to call the monarch either but Tsar works for me.

10. Bair_the_Normal

Bair_the_Normal 全は禪

Um. Apologies for not giving orders for either of the first updates. I would like to take Denmark, seeing as P_F left, if that is alright.

11. DC123456789

DC123456789 Deity

The Dutch East Indies only got +8 EP, not the +10 mentioned in the update. Also, did my continued factory-building yield anything?

To: Indonesian Nationalists

What are your suggested reforms?

12. ZeletDude

ZeletDude The Lion

Battleships of The Italian Royal Navy

• Dreadnoughts -
      Suprema
      Terribile
      Formidabile
      Principe di Carignano
      Messina
      Conte Verde
      Regina Maria Pia
      Ancona
      San Martino
      Roma
      Venezia
      Palestro
      Pisa
      Amalfi

• Littorio Class -
      Littorio
      Italia
      Vittorio Veneto

• Conte di Cavour Class -
      Conte di Cavour
      Giulio Cesare
      Leonardo Da Vinci

13. Optical

Optical The Fall of the Eleventh

To: Transvaal
    CC: Great Britain

We would like to extend an offer of entry into our dominion as an autonomous state of South Africa, if our colonial overlords in Britain agree. We believe this would have economic and social benefits for both our nations.

(OOC: Wow, didn't realise these guys were independent/had Pretoria. Let's rectify that)

14. Brougal

Brougal Chieftain

You forgot to add the troops I recruited

15. Lord of Elves

Lord of Elves Suede-Denim Secret Police

To: Ottoman Empire
    CC: All Concerned Parties

So long as the Ottoman Empire refuses to come to the table and negotiate some form of compromise regarding the Hedjaz and other Arab regions under its rule, Spain will take whatever actions are necessary (in concert with her allies and partners in the region) to ensure that the apparent Ottoman commitment to rule by fear and bloodshed does not destabilize the region further. We reaffirm our commitment to a diplomatic solution, but Spain will support her allies however they deem necessary in their struggle against the tyranny which so apparently emanates from Constantinople.

16. arya126

arya126 Squad Leader

Am I the only one that has an issue with this? Please, stop being immature GR. We are here to play a game, and have fun, not threaten others OOCwise (even if you are only threatening my nation, but still from an OOC perspective). And your 'reasoning' of OOC actions cause OOC reactions does not make sense. What Christos did as Greece made sense IC as well seeing as form what I gather format he update, they were aiding AH in their fight against rebels. Or maybe they were taking advantage of the situation for their own gain; either one would in fact make sense IC given the situation.

17. Agent 89

Agent 89 King

To: The World

We would like to make it clear that while the Ottoman Empire remains allied to Germany, no one will be dictating policy to them. The fate of the Hejaz lies entirely in the hands of the Sultan, the rightful ruler of these lands, and will not be decided by foreigners or Arabians seeking to expand their domains. The rebellion of a few unruly tribes is not, and has never been, a reason for empires to withdraw from their rightful territories. Germany views the posturing of Spain with distaste and requests that they remind their Arabian friends of the rules of diplomacy and their position in the world.

18. Lord of Elves

Lord of Elves Suede-Denim Secret Police

To: Germany
    CC: Everyone Else

While we respect the right of the Sultan of Rome to administer his own territories, the Ottoman Empire has already been given abundant opportunity to present its own plan for how best peace and stability could be maintained in the Middle East at the Doha Conference. How else does Germany propose the matter of Arabs under Ottoman rule be resolved except by diplomacy and compromise?

19. spryllino

spryllino Deity

Britain continues to agree whole-heartedly with Spain and Arabia on the subject of Hejaz, and also denounces Greece's unjustifiable aggression against Italy. We also hope that the Greek people have enough sense to forcibly remove any leader who wishes to carry out any form of genocide in that country.

If Transvaal wishes to become part of the Dominion of South Africa, we have no objection, if such a solution is satisfactory to both parties and if the South African government is confident of the idea's feasibility.

20. arya126

arya126 Squad Leader

OOC: That genocide comment by Greece was OOC.