Six-Months War; Take 4

I'll write up on that when I get a chance. I'll be working for the rest of tonight, and won't be around much at all tomorrow, so I'm still accepting orders.

In the meantime, I have been working on this:

Spoiler :

I can't tell if it's terrible, or I love it. Whatever the case may be, I have avoided putting in any player flags that haven't already been posted, and a lot of NPCs still need flags. So I'm inviting all of you to either make a flag, or post some possible flags for NPCs. Whether it be just a generic flag, or some older more historical flags, go ahead and post it, and perhaps we will be able to fill this whole thing out?

I'm also at a loss for what to do in regards to colonies; should I just use the owners flag as well, or (dare I hope) wait for colonial flags?

It is a silly project of course, so don't feel obligated to help out.

That is both awesome and confusing as hell if you don't know who owns what flag.

To: The World

The East China Sea is now a warzone, and we suggest you avoid merchant shipping in the region. You have been warned.

The United Kingdom is of the opinion that the East China Sea is not a warzone until an enemy fleet sails into it, which, even if there is a war on, is not inherently as immediate a prospect as that seems to suggest, and wonders what sort of a proclamation that is. Is Japan intending to engage in piracy or attack neutral shipping? We knew before that Japan was barbaric and some might say that such disgusting notions are characteristic of them, but we ourselves are surprised at such an implication even from Japan.

Japan is simply declaring a blockade of the ports held by the Qing Empire. We understand you might be surprised that "barbarians" know of this tactic.

Germany condemns Japan's blatant aggression in the face of their overwhelming failure to defeat the mighty Qing Empire on land. However, we expect the Japanese navy will soon be finding a new home at the bottom of the sea. Until then, trade will still flow through Tsingtao.

Germany condemns Japan's blatant aggression in the face of their overwhelming failure to defeat the mighty Qing Empire on land. However, we expect the Japanese navy will soon be finding a new home at the bottom of the sea. Until then, trade will still flow through Tsingtao.
It was a failure to defeat the Americans and British on land, who were merely disguised as Chinese soldiers.

edit: Orders sent.

Oh wow TLK. The flag map is hilariously confusing.

I might get on making some flags for US territories at some point. I have some cool ideas for a template.

Orders finally in.

Under the terms of the Treaty of Kiel, Germany is obligated to protect Sweden. We have watched as Sweden has begun to fall into chaos and communists has begun to rise up. Sadly, we have also seen the government of King Gustav turn their back on the matter. It has therefore become our responsibility to protect the stability of Sweden and prevent the spread of communism in the Baltic. As such, we announce our intention to intervene in Sweden to put down these revolts and restore peace to the region.

It was a failure to defeat the Americans and British on land, who were merely disguised as Chinese soldiers.

The British foreign office is surprised and upset to see that Japan has uncovered its secret plans for an undercover invasion of Korea. We were looking forward to the look of astonishment and terror on the Japanese army's faces when our forces, on crossing the border, whipped off their masks and fake queues and pulled out our British-manufacture machine-guns and modern rifles.

Orders finally in.

Under the terms of the Treaty of Kiel, Germany is obligated to protect Sweden. We have watched as Sweden has begun to fall into chaos and communists has begun to rise up. Sadly, we have also seen the government of King Gustav turn their back on the matter. It has therefore become our responsibility to protect the stability of Sweden and prevent the spread of communism in the Baltic. As such, we announce our intention to intervene in Sweden to put down these revolts and restore peace to the region.

Would've been nice to know that a little earlier.

Seriously.

Luckily for me, it doesn't really matter that much for this turn. I don't think.

I see that the CSA is currently free (at least in the stats)?
I'll be interested in rejoining this NES as them, after the coming update.

If not I'm interested in the Republic of China.

Sorry for disappearing earlier TLK :(

Ah, SK, I asked to join as the CSA previously on a different page. :(

Sorry mate.

Glad to have you aboard for the NES at the very least, SK.

He didn't quit, he just stopped appearing for 2-3 weeks, so I dropped him. Welcome SK, you can still actually send orders if you like. It'd be nice for relevant parties to fill in SK on what's going on with Guangxi. Also, I'll be accepting order revisions until I say otherwise.

Top Bottom