Skip Videos

Raynard

Chieftain
Hi,

My graphics card is on board and far from the best (as is the rest of my pc come to mention it) but it can play the game fine, but the video's which run when starting the game up etc. seem to take an age to load.

Is there any way I can disable these from running? I have thought about just deleting the raw video files, but I wasn't sure if this would render the install unplayable?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Raynard.

I am not sure, but look in options. I believe there the no videos option also affects that intro, but not sure. Other than that there may be a specific option in the menu.

Last resort and only if you know what you are doing. Again only if you know what you are doing!!!!

A friend wanted to free space up, so he "cut the fat" out of the game. He modded it. He went into the files and deleted all the videos and sound data. I saw the results. His game was faster, but he is also a smart guy on a computer. Do at own risk because some of the files are interlinked with game files so if you delete the wrong part your game will not run properly.

Hmm, i'll give it a go i'd like to think I know what i'm doing considering that's what I'm being payed for. Anyway I'll give it a go and I'll probably post in here what I removed and if it still worked OK for people to see in future.

Top Bottom