Skirmishers.

Ogaburan

Warlord
First of all good thing the agricultural attribute was tuned down to +1 :food: every 4 :food: instead of +3 :food:. The Inca were way to easy to play with...

But now since i started playing Mansa Musa (got him on random) I noticed he is quite powerful. Somewhat unrealistic. +2 :science: per city in the beginning is alot, add to that the financial boost and Mali has the potential to be the most scientifically advanced nation in ROM. Forgive me if i find this a little bit unrealistic...

Not only that i have the Skirmisher - a unit of 4 :strength: in a world of 3. now that the spearman was tuned down to 3 :strength:. The skirmisher is by far the strongest unit, it also gets XP as an archer, so every 1-2 wins he gets a new lvl, add to that a general and u need to be a really bad strategist to lose that unit.

In my game i just discovered writing and i already have 2 super generals. AI barely keeps up with sheer numbers...

My thoughts.

Mansa Musa has been mentioned few times now and I have played with that leader myself and scientific trait will be tweaked little.

Unit changes should be discussed in Unit strength overhaul -thread.

If you play with revolution components you'll soon notice that now AIs do get Great Generals more often during revolts and when minor civs turn into full civs.

If you play with revolution components you'll soon notice that now AIs do get Great Generals more often during revolts and when minor civs turn into full civs.

Yes another thing... maybe u can enlarge the GG list? I hate all those "late game" (renaissance age) swordman died in battle msg.

Top Bottom