Skylines of less-well-known cities (or cities with not-well-known skylines)

Sims2789

Fool me once...
Self-explanitory.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States*

San Jose, California, United States

This city is actually the largest city in the San Francisco Bay Area. However, San Francisco is the cultural, political and economic center of the Bay Area, plus San Jose does not have any real landmarks, so people generally have not heard of it.

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

*One can see Phoenix in a better light on post 5.

Mexico City, Mexico

Anchorage, Alaska, United States

Phoenix's isn't that bad.

Mexico City?! I mean, assuming you can even SEE the skyline through the smog, you get a bunch of buildings that look like 70s era Soveit flats.

:crazyeye:

Mumbai, India (Bombay):

Bangalore, India:

Hyderabad, India:

Dubai, UAE:

Tehran, Iran:

Wow, Tehran looks very modern.

Tehran in two years:

Capulet said:

Not if you look at the cars. I mean you don’t just look at the buildings in a neighborhood to tell if it is safe.

Houston - America's 4th largest city. This is one of the (several) 'downtown' areas. It's kinda like Los Angeles... in a sense that it's a big city that covers a very large area - and you can drive on the highways for hours, and from time to time you will see a concentrated 'downtown' area like this one off in the distance. I was pretty amazed at how big Houston is. Remember when you were watching the 3rd Matrix movie, and they went to the gigantic machine city near the end of the movie? That's the feeling I had when I was given my first tour of Houston back in 2001.

And here's Boston. Nowadays, it's not even in the top 20 list of largest U.S. cities, but I know how much you guys love John Kerry around here. :p

Yeah, it ALMOST looks civilized there. Of course we know better. :devil2:

Alright, here's my home town. See if you can guess what it is. Americans shouldn't answer to this. They should already know. If they don't... for shame!

Alright, here's my home town. See if you can guess what it is. Americans shouldn't answer to this. They should already know. If they don't... for shame!
I have no idea, I'll take a wild guess and say st. louis.

PantheraTigris2 said:

Is it Memphis? I'm guessing that's the Mississippi river but I'm not sure. On another note, is Memphis on the Mississippi?

Looks very nice though :)

Top Bottom