1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Slaying the Dragon: The People’s Republic -- Part II

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Stories & Tales' started by Prof. Garfield, Jun 12, 2009.

1. CharlieChuck

CharlieChuck Prince

Played 8 turns, It's ended at a good spot to changeover.

1780 change london to aquaduct, taxes 4-2-4 rush canterbury & liverpool van. brighton engineer, got refining & steel from Romans for chemistry & poly
    1782 start chivalry, dover barracks start Engineers, Founded Cambridge on barb isle
    1784 indians nearly finish sun tzu, chinese mass prod,
    1786 Delhi sun tzu
    1788 richmond loses musk, nottm gold shnghai 330, york gems canton 288, Rb london aqua
    1790 Indians ask us to declare war on romans, refuse. Richmond narrowly survives, Chinese discover flight Chivalry -> Communism (for espionage?), London gold nanking 270, part rush dip&boat brighton/leeds
    1792 richmond destroyed, Gloucester founded
    1794 Chinese expel our dip, Dover oil chengdu 350g
    1796 Chinese develop atom theorey, Manchester founded. Roman embassy. They have communism

I wasn't really sure what to do while playing. I didn't want to attack the Chinese just yet, so I built up some money from freights. There's 1244 gold. Romans are at war with everyone except us and they have Communism, they may well give it us if we declare war on another AI.

There's a gems van near tatu canal and two other gems vans & dip on a boat to bottom of chinese main territory. Tlateloco demands gems along with Melbourne (chinese), although it's only size 5.

Attached Files:

2. Magic_gorter

Magic_gorter Deity Civ2 GOTM Staff Retired Moderator

I have not enough time to play before my holiday (in two days). Busy at work and working at the civ2gotm pages did cost to much time to start playing. So if Bloody Monk is recovered enough he may start first otherwise you have to wait till I'm back (in three weeks).