Sleepwalking

Does you or anyone you know sleepwalk?
I thought of this because as I was posting something, I see one of my brothers coming down the stairs. He just kept walking until he got to one of the couches in the next room. He then laid down and fell asleep.:lol: I woke him up and asked him what he was doing. He looked confused and asked me why he was there. I'm pretty sure he was sleep walking. He did it once about 4-5 years ago.

Anyone want to share any sleepwalking experiences?

I don't sleepwalk and have never seen it happen. None of my family or close friends have had any experience like this.

Once I sleepwalked after taking some trazodone!

I was a sleepwalker when I was a kid. My mom says that she'd hear me walk around the house in the middle of the night or find me standing in the hallway with my eyes closed. I never had any memory of doing it. I don't know how often or how many times I did it.

The craziest thing I did was get out of bed, pull all of the blankets, sheets & pillow cases off the bed/pillows, fold them neatly, carry them to the kitchen where I left them on the table & went back to sleep on my bare mattress.:lol: It's still hard for me to believe I did that, but the evidence was undeniable.

I still talk in my sleep, but I haven't been spotted sleepwalking since I was 13 or 14. My sleep talking annoys my wife, but sometimes I say funny things that make her laugh. My mom says she used to stand at my door & listen to me talk in my sleep when I was a kid. She says I divulged allot of secrets, but i'm sure she was just having fun with me.

I used to sleepwalk when I was sick, especially if I had a fever. I hallucinated too, and often thought that my school teacher was chasing me. Another common hallucination was that a whole bunch of numbers were multiplying and getting out of control, and I had to collect them. Confusing. But I also found that this, hallucinating about infinity, was terrifying. Reminds me of the Total Perspective Vortex.

I've never sleepwalked ever.

My older brother did, so to speak. When he was 12 I remember he got up in the middle of the night, pissed on the floor right in front of his bed, and then went back to sleep. :lol:

Someone I know almost strangled his wife whilst he was asleep. She had to kick his injured knee to wake him up and stop him.

I saw this happen on a school trip in Italy. We were staying in a small house with rooms for tourists. In the middle of the night, one guy started knocking on the door and shouting "let me in, let me in" (he was inside). Then he stopped and just stood in front of the door for about a minute. We didn't know what was going on, so we asked him what he was doing - he said nothing. We shook him a little and he woke up, totally confused.

It was kinda scary back then :lol:

I've never sleepwalked ever.

My older brother did, so to speak. When he was 12 I remember he got up in the middle of the night, pissed on the floor right in front of his bed, and then went back to sleep. :lol:

This is how it ends when you spank children for bedwetting :mischief:

My younger brother sleepwalks sometimes. Once he got out of bed, turned the television on and went back into bed. Most of the time he snores, and talking, which is usually shouting and swearing.

I can remember sleepwalking once, but I don't know if it was true sleepwalking or not as I have a vague memory of the event. Basically I got up, walked around talking (to people who weren't there, obviously) and went back to bed. Never done it since, and this was a few years ago.

I haven't sleepwalked, but apparently I sleeptalk (entire conversations). My girlfriend says it's hilarious, and highly useful (apparently I cannot tell a lie when I'm sleeptalking).

I used to sleep sing...

Top Bottom