Slider information 1878

Kev

Hired Goon
Well, I'm currently running at 50% tax, 20% science and 30% luxuries. Tons of cash, and 2 turns to tech.

However, this has been made possible by giving the Mongols our technology - which they are now giving away! Depending on what we do with the Mongols, it will affect our slider.

I would just like to keep luxuries at 30% and keep the science at the lowest that would give us techs every 2 turns. Then put the rest in taxes.

It should be plently, but I'm willing to listen to alternatives.

Of course, once superconducter and fusion are ours, we can easily put science to 10% or 0% and put everything else in taxes...

Cities like Potopolia will grow if you simply take two citizens off the lowest food squares and make them Elvii.

A fast way to check this is with attitude advisor... scan it for size 3+ cities that have about half or more Happy dudes, and if there is one or two or 3 red dudes, click that city & take a citizen or two to Elvis or Taxmen and see if there are still 50% happy dudes. If so, leave it that way & it will celebrate & grow without the missing improvement(s) that are causeing the Red dudes (usually it's a missing Colosseum, Bank, or trade routes).

I'd keep 30% Lux in any event. I'm for as much tax as you wanna go up to... the more the better.... & spend the gold on improvements, IPRB freight, and mil units as necessary. Airports and SHs are key... and expensive ;).... but the payoff will be soon.

With Airport/SH in key cities, send the frieght by Airlift across teh board & deliver next turn.... lots of gold and science, hehe.

Originally posted by duke o' york
Once again, things are going just fine. :D

With 30% luxuries, do we need any entertainers, or are we celebrating?

Some are celebrating, some are not - no entertainers needed other than to maybe set some cities to celebrating. We're working on those that are not - and as Starlifter suggested I can probably go in and adjust some of the workers to assure some extra celebrations.

I will IPRB wherever I can - but keep in mind that speed and score are really secondary to winning in general. Of course, it'll be boring to read my silly writeups if they only include what's been built and nothing about wartime activities, so I'll try to get the ship up and running ASAP.

Top Bottom