Slight inaccurate things, small things that bother you

Oh, and I doubt that the Christians will agree with the Jibril part of your post :p

True, but the Muslims believe that all the great prophets through history practiced Islam and their teachings were corrupted, so maybe Islam should be the first religion. :D

True, but the Muslims believe that all the great prophets through history practiced Islam and their teachings were corrupted.
You know, I would agree with that. Except I would add Islam to the list as well.

Man by his nature corrupts (changes) things to suit himself. That's always been true and I daresay always will be.

i'd love an small icon to know which cities have an airport. just beside the power icon. I never remember which cities have an airport!

Something that bothers me is some of the wonder buildings & videos. For instance, Notre Dame is supposed to be in an island in middle of the Seine river, not on either of its banks. A more drastic example would be with the Three Gorges Dam. The building is of the Hoover Dam, & the movie shows Grand Coulee Dam. :mad: C'MON, TOTALLY ACCURATE DRAWINGS & 3-D MODELS OF TGD WERE ALREADY IN EXISTANCE (also, TGD was completed by late 2008).

i'd love an small icon to know which cities have an airport. just beside the power icon. I never remember which cities have an airport!

Hi

Get the latest BUG or BAT mod and you get icon for cities with airports plus a lil bit more (okies maybe more than JUST a lil bit hehe).

Kaytie

Top Bottom