Slow Loading

cramstpuee757

Chieftain
Is it just my netbook? I've been a user on this site for quite some time and I didn't have problem with the speed(opening threads, posting reply etc.). But recently(two days?), it was sloooooooooooow. If I open a forum, it would take about 30 secs, which just takes about 8-10 secs normally. If I open a thread, it would be more than a minute or two! Even posting replies isn't any different and even clicking the "Post Thread" button, it took a long while before the editor showed up. What happened? Am I the only one experiencing this problem? :confused:

Its been slow ever since I moved at the end of August.

So has Google's various sites, like maps and G+, and a few other random sites I forget. I haven't been able to figure it out and it isn't dependent on any one browser, but CFC has been by far the slowest.

Its been slow ever since I moved at the end of August.

So has Google's various sites, like maps and G+, and a few other random sites I forget. I haven't been able to figure it out and it isn't dependent on any one browser, but CFC has been by far the slowest.

That sounds like an ISP issue to me. CFC has definitely not been slow since last August.

Tonight I have had a number of pages stop loading up, more or less after the ad at the top loads but before anything else does. Stopping the loading of the page and refreshing has fixed it every time though. So, it may be an issue, but I wouldn't put it near the old slowdowns of 2007 - 2009.

Edit: I also find the varying definitions of "quite some time" rather amusing. Compared to how long I've been a CFC member, April 2014 may as well have been last Tuesday! :old:

Top Bottom