SMAC Brother's Lal Cityset

asioasioasio

Fallout Scrubber
Cityset created for Alpha Centauri Mod for brother Lal - perhaps you'll find it useful in other mods. Texture is 256x256 all cityset (18 buildings) contains around 2500 triangles. File updated with more textures.

Download here:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=4450

It's how it looks with texture 01

With texture 02

With texture 03 - my favoured ;)

Texture 04

Thx - looking on those screens i feel SMAC climate :) What a pitty we're still far from the end - i would like to play it right now :)

Great work, asio.

The screenshots are beautiful and the nif file has a good size, too:cool:

btw: Have you build them on the mod_eu.nif?

Thx :)
BTW Thx for tutorial i wouldn't make it right without it :goodjob:

Yup i used mod_eu.nif and by defeult and i used xml for mod_eu.nif - i was to lazy to work in .xml so to make screenshots i just replace modern city graphics :)

Today i'll make other textures for it so it should appear update :)

Thx :)
With woodelf i work now on something suitable for Zakharovs' laboratories :)

ok added more textures :) check 1st post

I can't wait to see the UNiversity next.

Let me know if you need more models asio.

for sure i'll need but not now - maybe stretching and coppying your model would be good choice.

I need to take couple of days brake (overworked) - so i would work on it next week

Don't forget about my generic buildings. Not every building in a cityset needs to be faction specific IMO.

I don't think there'll be many new graphics in expansoin, but i might be wrong - and we'll get "parts" for mod ;)

on first page of cfc = red banner - civilization iv beyound the sword

I wonder if they're going to use the Christ Statue that was made by hrochland (if I'm not mistaken). ;)

Top Bottom