1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Small issue with tool tips no appearing

Discussion in 'Communitas Expansion Pack' started by Amightymuffin, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Amightymuffin

Amightymuffin Chieftain

Hi everyone just started to use this mod and I love it :D, however I have come across an issue.

I attempted to use it with the Multiplayer Mods Workaround which enables the mod to be used in multiplayer.

now it actually works and I have played a test game with a friend however there is an issue with the tool tips not showing at all for buildings and units. It doesn't show in the tech tree or in the production view or in city view.

I can read the tool tips in a single player game when I go through the mods screen however.

just wondering/hoping if anyone can give me some ideas on how to get the tooltips to work, thanks in advance for any help :D

2. HG_CassiusA

HG_CassiusA Hallowed are the Ori

Interesting timing as I just tried the same thing yesterday at a LAN party and experienced the same thing. I also noticed certain things not actually working, such as the one Liberty policy not actually giving cities Walls once you have them researched.