Small Mafia Game: Zack Mafia II

Zack, let's not do this twice.

Let’s go with Red_Spy to start it off.

Why BSmith? Gamezrule is a better choice.

Zack said:
The game is vanilla, 2 mafia and 13 townies.

Zack said:
Two of you are my minions. Twelve of you are not.

There's a lot of wine in front of us here, and when there is wine in front of me, I like to take that wine bottle and smash it over choxorn's head.

Smashy smashy

Ow, my head hurts.

So who is not a minion of you or not a minion of you, Zack? Hmm? Hmm? HMMMMMMMM?

I seriously doubt it's going to be that obvious. It is far more likely that the minions will have to be caught before Zack can be taken down. We've seen this used before. (Mars Attacks for example).

For this reason, I will vote General Olaf instead. All dictators need a competent army, and therefore a decent general.

Ah! so the twist is we cannot discuss that the twist is that we cannot discuss that the twist is that we cannot discuss that the twist is…

What if we're really stupid about it, can we discuss the twist then?

(I think the twist is that Zack is a piñata and we have to crack him open and eat all the delicious sugary snacks inside.)

Zack, 'cause it's funny.

Couldn't hurt. First round voting is usually pointless anyway. Unless you have a better idea.

Couldn't hurt. First round voting is usually pointless anyway. Unless you have a better idea.

You think it couldn't hurt? I know we're not supposed to discuss the twist, but I wouldn't put it past Zack to design a game where doing the 'obvious' choice would in fact hurt us.

Killing Zack is an option to be considered, but that does not mean we have to do so on Day 1! If we leave Zack alive for a while he might give us clues as to what the nature of the game is, maybe!

As such, my better idea is choxorn, GamezRule for the death. I'd rather put some pressure on landlubber, but there are no votes on him at the moment, and we'd need a big bandwagon to avert the Zack vote. So FoS: landlubber instead.

Catharsis. I can smell scum from a mile away!!!!!

If the scum are a mile away then we're not really in much danger. :p

Yeah, Zack is too obvious choice
I vote for gamezrule

So now we know that FoS: Red_Spy, Catharsis, and Jarrema are scum.

Top Bottom