vote: Catharsis

Well, I guess the vote's on you Carth.

Catharsis, not gonna change it now.

robbiecon was lynched.

Spoiler :
He was innocent!

robbiecon: 2
Catharsis: 2

3 votes for Catharsis were placed after the deadline.

Night Four ends in 21.5 hours!

Alive (10/15)

bestrfcplayer
BSmith1068
Catharsis
civplayah
GamezRule
General Olaf
Jarrema
Skwink Caesar
Takhisis
Winston Hughes

Dead (5/15)

Zack - Mafia
choxorn - Innocent
landlubber - Innocent
Red_Spy - Innocent
robbiecon - Innocent

Zack, it'd help if you posted 'no votes valid after this post' or something like that. :)

2 to 5 on Catharsis? lolwut?

My understanding's always been that a 'pressure vote' is something you cast early on in the day due to perceived scum-slights, like, when it's too early for a bandwagon. Maybe I'm wrong on this one.

That doesn't change the fact that there were only two people being voted on that day. One was robbie, the other was me. You voted to lynch me. If that bandwagon had been before the deadline, I would have been lynched instead of robbie. You called the bandwagon 'ridiculous'. So, and consider how late in the day it was: why are you voting for people if you don't want to see them lynched?

(The reason for the vote on robbiecon, by the way, was that at the time I voted, there were two votes spread across two people, which is a useless situation. I figured that putting together a wagon might get some more stuff out of the day. I guess it... sort of worked? :lol:)

bestrfcplayer was killed.

Spoiler :
He was innocent!

Day Four ends in 24 hours!

Alive (9/15)

BSmith1068
Catharsis
civplayah
GamezRule
General Olaf
Jarrema
Skwink Caesar
Takhisis
Winston Hughes

Dead (6/15)

Zack - Mafia
choxorn - Innocent
landlubber - Innocent
Red_Spy - Innocent
robbiecon - Innocent
bestrfcplayer - Innocent

Catharsis, same reason as yesterday.

3 points for Cat.

Catharsis has got some explaining to do. However, as an alternative I'm going to FoS Jarrema .

Could you explain why?

Top Bottom