Small Questions Thread

JPetroski

Deity
SLeague Staff
Could someone help me in making my own unit graphics for Civ 2?

Have you taken a look at some of the stickied graphic threads in here? At this point, we have an enormous collection of units for the entire history of mankind, and a good amount of fantasy ones as well. You can get lost for hours in those threads :)

With that said there's always "something" missing, but I've found that if you have a project folks have confidence will be completed, they're usually willing to do an odd or end for you if it's missing and unique.

What sort of units are you looking for? What is the project?

Have you taken a look at some of the stickied graphic threads in here? At this point, we have an enormous collection of units for the entire history of mankind, and a good amount of fantasy ones as well. You can get lost for hours in those threads :)

With that said there's always "something" missing, but I've found that if you have a project folks have confidence will be completed, they're usually willing to do an odd or end for you if it's missing and unique.

What sort of units are you looking for? What is the project?
I was thinking of either downloading or making some kobolds (possibly a D&D unit pack if it exists)

Top Bottom