Small States

Leodavinci

Great Merchant
Idea came to me when I realised that there is no way to have Fidel Castro as a leader in the game:mad:
Idea is to have big Civilizations with UU, UB, leaders with traits
and
to have small civStates with no UU, UB, leader without a trait. :rolleyes:

Small civStates will play as One City Challenge, but unlike barbarians they will be subject to diplomacy and spionage affairs (overthrow gov, etc). I am sure they should have a chance to build their own culture (Cuba, Jamaica:goodjob: , etc) and becoming vassals of other Civilizations.

I believe it should stay as option, and not sure whether let a player play those states..

You are right, the idea is not very elaborated at the moment, so please come up with some more suggestions!

These should be AI only then because nobody will play them. I think Barbarian states should grow them or Colony vassals.

yes, it would be better to leave them as AI only.
I would like to see some options regarding them, like incite government overthrow (for example in civState Cuba there would be two posible governments: Castro and Batista). Leaders of small civStates would base their diplomacy and find their friends mostly based on civics. You should have some huge benefit of them having the same civic, and no benefit if they have different, so that your civilization is interested in spreading democracy or helping working class in the whole world:)

Top Bottom