SMAX WeIrD hoTkeY

Rayen

Chieftain
Forgive the title i'm lame like that sometimes.

Okay, So i was playing today and hit a weird hotkey i didn't know existed, the thing is I don't know which one i hit.

I had a former on a base selected, my finger hit something, then all my bases were destroyed, all my units were destroyed and I suddenly had a pile of units across the map. I had seven bases, several garrison units, a host of mindworm boils, several isle of the deep, and about 4 formers.

The pile i reappeared with was 3 colony pods, 1 former, 3 trained resonance laser units, and 2 mind worm boils.

So does anybody know what buttons i hit? what i did and why i got a)units i didn't have before b)teleported across the map? Thank god for autosave.

Had you eliminated any other factions? A known bug takes place when a current faction sends a Probe Team to your HQ and tries to liberate the eliminated faction. The bug causes your faction to re-spawn pretty much as you described.

I hadn't eliminated another Faction. The Believers did a job on The Cybernetic Consciousness. I had seen University probe teams headed towards New Jerusalem. Could the computer do it by itself?

I hadn't eliminated another Faction. The Believers did a job on The Cybernetic Consciousness. I had seen University probe teams headed towards New Jerusalem. Could the computer do it by itself?

It's possible. The bug that I mentioned is very rare. As far as I know, there is no hotkey combination that causes the effect that you described.

I can only assume it was the University Probe team. I had to reload several times and it kept happening on the same turn. I think i just had to wait until the RNG failed the probe team misssion.

Top Bottom