Smilie Mafia 2: Backstabbed - Sign-ups [Small Mafia]

While I've got you here rakkoon, what is your favorite Civ? Keep in mind that "Yang's Hive," "Sister Miriam's Believers" and "Brother Lal's Peacekeepers" are not acceptable answers. But CIV 6, is.
Civ 3!
Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire
The Rood and the Dragon
Escape from Zombie Island
Thelen Epres Mrel Nelthelrinae
Hegemon
and bloody more

Rise and fall?
Civ 2 is better than all other Civs.
Fight me. (J/K, I've got a glass jaw.)
In order my list:
Civ 5
Alpha Centauri
Galactic Civilization 3
Civ 2
Civ 2 Fantastic Worlds
Civ Revolution
Civ 3
(I've not played Civ 1, Civ 4, or Civ 6)

I actually bought a brand new physical copy of Civ4 Gold Edition (two DLCs, IIRC) and it was missing a disc. I was unable to install the game because of the missing disc. Customer service never even replied to my inquiries. So, I never tried again.

EDIT: Edits don't count if they are before the rand, right?
That's annoying. If I had an extra copy, I would ship it to you. I had two but my first disc quit long ago.

I know I should understand your question, but what does the "rand" mean? Remember, it has been roughly 4 years since I played mafia. :old:

You can edit posts in the sign up thread, if that's what you mean.

That's annoying. If I had an extra copy, I would ship it to you. I had two but my first disc quit long ago.

I know I should understand your question, but what does the "rand" mean? Remember, it has been roughly 4 years since I played mafia. :old:

You can edit posts in the sign up thread, if that's what you mean.
"The rand" is what I've come to know as the random assignment of roles.

"The rand" is what I've come to know as the random assignment of roles.
That's what I expected, but just wanted to clarify. :)

I hope we can get more games going after we play this one. I would love to see Mafia and NOTW active again.

I will be in

We had lots of neat features once.

Before the dark times.

Before the Xenpire.

I guess you can use this countdown:

Also, I'm mostly a Civ V player. I also like Civ IV: Colonization, which is fairly underrated and Civ II.

I didn't realise we'd lost the ability to do timers.
That sucks.

when are you sending out roles?

:scan:

I was going to wait until Monday, to see if we could get a few more sign-ups. Sometime Monday morning or early Monday afternoon (by 2 PM EST).

Top Bottom