Snaitf's Show Attitude Mod

Snaitf

Chieftain
It was requested that the civ scores table in the bottom right of screen also show their attitude towards you without having to mouse-over all of them from time to time. So here you go...

Attachments

• Snaitf's Show Attitude Mod.zip
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,044
  • SFCM.jpg
    SFCM.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3,242
Yes screens please !

It is possible to show how much gold do they have and how much gold per turn are willing to trade?

elhoim said:
It is possible to show how much gold do they have and how much gold per turn are willing to trade?

That may unbalance the game IMO, if they are not willing to talk to you than you should not know how much gold they have, or if gold trading hasn't been discovered yet. But their attitude towards you is always known, this just makes it easier to see...

Good work Snaitf. Another time saving quickie that Firaxis missed, but CFC finds.

I feel that score box takes up too much screen real-estate as it is now.. with full text explinations it would be even bigger. I'd rather see the text turned into smilies of varying colors and expressions to show their attitude.

ghen said:
I feel that score box takes up too much screen real-estate as it is now.. with full text explinations it would be even bigger. I'd rather see the text turned into smilies of varying colors and expressions to show their attitude.
This is a great Mod!
But as this person did say, Smile faces to replace the text would make it much better.

Soemthing like this:

Friendly: :D
Pleased: :)
Cautiuos:
Annoyed:
Furious: :mad:

Hope you can figure it out :D

Snaitf said:
That may unbalance the game IMO, if they are not willing to talk to you than you should not know how much gold they have, or if gold trading hasn't been discovered yet. But their attitude towards you is always known, this just makes it easier to see...

Just add the gold they have when you/they have gold trading and not in war

Thanks Snaitf. I couldn't stop looking at the distracting scoreboard so this makes it helpful to read.

Has anyone else had this problem? The leaders with long names don't fit on the line and the line wraps back on itself, superimposing the attitutude and the name on each other making it hard to read. Perhaps increasing the width of the whole box itself?

I second Kilim's idea, smilies would be great but perhaps use a wider variety of colors in the smiles so that color alone could be used to destinquish them, a small smily on high resolution can be hard to destinquish if colors are similar. The Pleased setting should use one of these greenish smiles :goodjob:

ostar said:
Has anyone else had this problem? The leaders with long names don't fit on the line and the line wraps back on itself, superimposing the attitutude and the name on each other making it hard to read. Perhaps increasing the width of the whole box itself?

I've actually never encountered this (spend more time modding than playing :rolleyes: ), but it really doesn't surprise me. I might have to make the box wider like you suggest...

How about...

Friendly: :D
Pleased: :)
Cautious:
Annoyed:
Furious: :mad:

Not quite sure if blue would be better for pleased and friendly though. But in any case smilies with colors would be absolutely fantastic! :goodjob:

IS this working with the latest Patch v1.52?

Top Bottom