Snakes

RedRalph

Deity
I was just thinking... Ireland, Greenland and Iceland must be the only three countries on Earth with no snakes... can anyone confirm or deny?

I'd imagine most of the Pacific island nations are snake free.

Not a country, but Hawaii is snake-free and they're pretty serious about keeping it that way. Alaska doesn't get many reptiles of any sort, either.

I was just thinking... Ireland, Greenland and Iceland must be the only three countries on Earth with no snakes... can anyone confirm or deny?
I cant believe this..Is it true or are you kidding?:confused:
If you have no snakes in your island,we can give some..:DBut unfortunately we havent got Cobra and anaconda..Forgive us..You should get them from South America(for anaconda) and India(for cobra)
;)

Come to Australia, we've got plenty of poisonous snakes, spiders and great white sharks - life is really exciting! :eek:

Are there really snakes in Nauru? And I can't imagine too many hang out in the Vatican, either...

Please, no one needs an excuse to beat up the Irish.

Hey, don't hurt me, I'm part Irish, I swear!

The late Bishop Sheen stated that the reason the Irish fight so often among themselves is that they're always assured of having a worthy opponent.

I was very surprised to find out we have snakes here. Though apparently we have LOTS of vipers. So this is interesting to me, but not because those might be the only countries in the world without snakes, but because of how many people are surprised that there are countries without snakes. :) I have no idea why, but I've always regarded snakes as some very exotic animals.

Snakes are brutal and very heavy metal.

Top Bottom