[GS] Sneak Peak 11/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Sweden. There's snow in the foreground.

Has to be Canada or Sweden because of the snow, buildings in the background look European and from the right period, so probably Sweden, even if there isn't much to go on.

I say Sweden but could be Canada.

Okay, so I guess the brown stuff is the tops of trees?

I'm still not convinced it's not Canada, but Sweden does seen most likely.

Which is what I guessed. And maybe I'll get a new avatar. :D
Hey now, my dibs on Kristina was approved by Cerilis

Playing around to see if I can find a view of the Chateau Frontenac / Citadelle de Quebec that might match.

This old postcard is the closest I've found so far. Upper right hand corner. Not convinced this is it, though.

Spoiler :

QC Postcard.jpg

Sweden. Canada doesn't have castles. Those windows are definitely defensible tower windows. I'm not sure where it's from, because Firaxis has taken to blurring the pictures because @Sarah_FXS now hates us, but Canada wouldn't have soft yellow lighting (torchlight) in tall-rectangular windows in towers.

It's Sweden. Which makes me sad, I want to know about cothons darn it.

Nordic-like architecture? These are rectangular buildings with rectangular windows in the night. It could very well be Bosphorus or Timbuktu.

Nah, definitely not Timbuktu, and almost certainly not Bosphorus. Idk, this picture just breathes this frosty gloomy Nordic winter night into me. And yes, Sweden is full of rectangular-ish buildings :)

Sweden. Canada doesn't have castles. Those windows are definitely defensible tower windows. I'm not sure where it's from, because Firaxis has taken to blurring the pictures because @Sarah_FXS now hates us, but Canada wouldn't have soft yellow lighting (torchlight) in tall-rectangular windows in towers.
What? Incadescent electric lighting is mostly yellow.

I don't know who it is, but that seems like a really odd reason to discount Canada. Now I am pretty sure my guess of Incas is pretty much out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom