Status
Not open for further replies.

bite

Unofficial Civilization Cartographer
Super Moderator
To see the Sneak Peek Click HERE

Kristina is in a library. It's Sweden.

So pretty sure this is Sweden, unless they are going Science with The Ottomans

I think it's Kristina, but why does it rule out Eleanor?
Eleanor would not have a globe. I know this thingy doesn't have a map on it, but I still think it's supposed to be a globe. Maybe it's an anachronistic model of the moon :p

Also, I intended to do a longer break now, as I always do on Mondays and Tuesdays when there are reveals. But there's seems no reason for a longer break this time :( Getting the right difficulty and interesting snippets is hard, as it seems.

Even with a scientific Suleiman, the library does not fit: to dark, to gloomy. Perfect for a ruler above the artic circle, but not good for the sultan of a mediterranean empire.

As an aside, what is that thing? You would think it a globe, but it doesn't have a map painted on it.

It's not a globe, it's a cool rock Descartes brought for Kristina for her collection. She was known for it.

As an aside, what is that thing? You would think it a globe, but it doesn't have a map painted on it.
That would make the hint too obvious. It would probably be centered on Europe. :mischief:

I just think the artist didn't bother to draw anything on the globe, but it's a globe map of the Earth nonetheless... welcome Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom