[R&F] Sneak Peak 24/01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been nicer had we not gotten the Chinese leaks (and the art leak).

Nice job, fanatics. Five minutes and all three pictures are deciphered.

This seems to point to simply Scotland and not a Celtic blob.

You now, the sentence "A leader must persevere" or something like that is another reference to the story with the spider (for those who didn't read it). Robert the Bruce learned perseverance but watching the spider.
(I'll throw this deduction here for anyone who might have still the slightiest doubt).

Did I get the spider first? wooohhooo

Being Scottish I would be quite ashamed not to get one of them...

I'm so stoked for Scotland being a Civ! Looking forward to a dope blue and white colour scheme. Time to move on from Japan.

When I think of Scotland, the "Highlander" comes to my mind as UU. But that would be another "Swordsmen with benefits" of which we have already enough imo (Georgia gets one too). Any other ideas for a unique unit?

That was too quick! I was expecting to invest more time in this! Now the only mystery remains is if its Inca or Mapuche. Well, and the leader for Zulu, but that's only a small one.
Well since yesterday we've been pretty certain of the last three Civs, just not the order they'd be in. I had a feeling it would be Scotland today because of Burns Night being this week.

So relieved it's the Bruce. Really looking forward to the reveal tomorrow! Hoping for a broch UI as a nod to the Celtic aspect of their history.

When I think of Scotland, the "Highlander" comes to my mind as UU. But that would be another "Swordsmen with benefits" of which we have already enough imo (Georgia gets one too). Any other ideas for a unique unit?
Part of me might feel not satisfied if we got just Scotland and that didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom